Find a dealer near you:
We are always expanding our distribution; however, if we don't have a dealer in your area, please call us at 1-800-333-5514.
WR-LPU Topcoat Product Literature PDFs:
WR-LPU Linear Polyurethane Topcoat
WR-LPU Topcoat is a two-part linear polyurethane coating specifically formulated for maximum performance and ease of use. Available in 12 standard colors as well as clear satin and high gloss. When cured it is moisture, solvent and fuel resistant. WR-LPU contains UV absorbers and will not yellow or lose gloss for years, depending on exposure.
Thin and clean up WR-LPU Topcoat with water.
WR-LPU product kit contains a can of paint and a bottle of crosslinking material. The
paint by itself cures to a very high-quality coating, without the crosslinker.
However, the addition of the crosslinking material produces a tougher and more
durable film. It will be more chemical and fuel resistant, have better gloss
retention and generally last longer than a film cured without the crosslinker.
• A two-part, waterborne linear polyurethane enamel.
• Formulated for ease of use.
• Provides appearance and performance equal to its solvent-borne counterparts.
• Available in clear gloss, clear satin and 12 popular colors.
• Cures to a high quality surface without crosslinker.
• Addition of optional crosslinking material produces a tougher more durable film.
• When cured WR-LPU is moisture, solvent and fuel resistant.
Use WR-LPU for both interior and exterior surfaces. It is not intended for continuous below waterline use. Used as a clear finish without the primer, it can beautify and protect wood from discoloration and degradation.
Comments: For health and safety information concerning this product, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product. Click here for the MSDS section of our website
*Although the color chips on the color cards show the colors as accurately as possible, slight variations may be noted between the chips and the finished products.
Dry Film Thickness @ 2½ - 3 mils: 350 - 400 ft2/gal (8.74 - 10 m2/L)