View Our Videos Here
1) What information do we collect online? How do we use it? (a) Information you provide to us Merchandise Orders When you place an order on our site, we ask you to provide personally identifiable information by filling out and submitting an online customer order form. This information includes your name, billing/shipping address, telephone number, email address, and your credit card number and expiration date. We use this information to process and fulfill your order. We save the address you provide for shipment. Membership When you sign up to become a member, we ask for basic personal information in an effort to know our customers. We will occasionally use this information to contact you regarding new product offerings, distribution changes, etc. However, out of respect for the privacy of our visitors we provide the option to not receive these types of communications (see No. 4, below). Customer Service If you send any personal correspondence to our Customer Service team, such as emails or letters, we collect the information so that we can provide thorough customer service and follow up on site visitors who may be violating our policies or abusing our system. (b) Other Information We Collect Tracking Traffic and Usage In order to make improvements to our site and to assist in making decisions about the products and services we offer, we track and obtain data from third parties who track customer traffic patterns and site usage by using server log files and other collection devices. These sources collect information such as the address that identifies your computer, your Internet service provider, your web browser and operating system type, the URL of the site from which you came to SystemThree.com, the time you accessed our site, and your browsing and purchasing history on SystemThree.com, which is monitored by our web analytics service. " Cookies" Cookies are small pieces of information that we send to your computer. They are saved by your browser on your computer's hard drive to store your Membership information. Our cookies contain only a numeric code, and do not contain any personally identifiable information about you. However, we have the capability to identify you based on the information provided by our cookies, and to correlate that information with your personally identifiable information. Cookies enable us to provide certain features, such as automatically logging you onto our site so you don’t have to reenter your password each time you visit. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to change the default. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our site, but it is possible that some features may not work properly. Generally The use of tracking tools and cookies are industry standard - you'll find them at most major web sites. We analyze data gathered by means of tracking tools and cookies only in the aggregate or for segments of our customer base, and not at the individual customer level. We do not include personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address, in this analysis. Other than referring URLs, we do not follow your browsing path outside of SystemThree.com.
2) Do we share our information with others? We hate spam just as much as you do. We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personally identifiable or other information to any non-affiliated third party. We may transmit your email address to the applicable shipping company when shipping your order so that they may send you tracking information.
3) How do we use email? We occasionally send you email messages containing information specifically relating to your order (such as shipping delays). We may send you promotional emails, new product offerings, changes in our distribution network, etc., unless you have chosen to opt out of our mailing list. Click here: email@example.com to contact our Customer Service team via email with questions, requests and comments. We encourage your communications, since we use your input to improve our site and the products and services we offer. We review every email we receive. Although we are not staffed to respond to all individual emails, we will respond to your customer service requests and inquiries when appropriate and to other messages when appropriate and as time permits.
4) How can you elect not to receive offers and email? If you prefer not to receive promotional emails regarding upcoming events, new products and services, and special offers, you may opt out of receiving these communications by editing your Member Profile and clearing the "Mail List" box or by contacting Customer Service and requesting they remove your email address (see No. 3, above). Also, every one of the promotional emails we send provides you with a way to opt out of receiving further emails.
5) How can you access and correct your information? If you have any question about the accuracy of your personal information, or need to make changes to incorrect information, you can contact us online, by email, telephone or mail (see No. 8, below). You cannot access other information that we collect, but this is limited to information that is not personally identifiable.
6) How do we protect our customers' information? SystemThree.com is committed to online data security. Although total security does not exist on the Internet, we take reasonable steps to assure secure transmission and storage of your information. We protect transmission of information between your PC and our servers by utilizing industry standard efforts, such as firewalls, Secure Socket Layers (SSL) and encryption software. We store information relating to our customers on a highly secure server that is not accessible via the Internet. Our site contains links to other sites. System Three and SystemThree.com are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. This statement of System Three and SystemThree.com's privacy practices applies only to information collected at SystemThree.com.
7) Your acceptance of these practices By using our site, you agree to these privacy practices. If you do not agree to these practices, please do not use our site. If we change our privacy practices, we will prominently post the changes on this page so that you can always know what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we share it. If we are going to use or share your personally identifiable information that we collected before the change in a manner that is materially different from our practices as disclosed at the time of collection, we will notify you by email and provide you with a choice as to whether or not we use or share your information in this materially different manner. Otherwise, your continued use of our site following the posting of changes will mean you accept those changes. In any event, however, if you requested customer service to remove your email address, then you will not be contacted, and your personally identifiable information will not be used in this new manner.
8) How do you contact us with questions or comments? We're always happy to answer your questions and listen to your comments. There are several ways you can contact us: