Find a dealer near you:
Retail Dealer Locator
We are always expanding our distribution; however, if we don't have a dealer in your area, please call us at 1-800-333-5514.
G2 Product Literature PDFs:
For over 35 years, G-2 has been an excellent adhesive choice for oily, acidic hardwoods like teak and other tropical woods. Use it for gluing oak and cedar, as well as other materials that are difficult to bond. G-2 was developed primarily for waterproof bonding of rot-resistant woods used in fine yacht joinery. Use G-2 for both interior and exterior applications as well as below the waterline. G-2 can be mixed in small or large batches, has a long pot life and cures overnight. No clamping pressure is required. After fully curing it can be machined, drilled, sanded and tapped.
Marine – Ideal for stitch-and-glue, sheet plywood, strip planking and cold molding. Perfect for laminating stems, ribs and deck beams. Bonds marine woods to fiberglass, ferro cement and steel vessels. Can be mixed with wood flour, anti-sag powders, minifibers, microballoons or sand to make marine fillers, gels, putties, fairing compounds and grouts.
Construction – Use for making strong structural joints and laminations. G-2 is found in laminated wood beams, doors, windows, mill-work, furniture, cabinets, window frames, archery bows and wooden tools.
For health and safety information concerning this product, please
refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product. Click here for the MSDS section of
- Mix Ratio by Volume: 100:50
- Mix Ratio by Weight: 100:50
- Total Solids: 100%
- Mixed Viscosity: 5,500 cps
- Mixed Color: Light Amber
- Tensile Strength: 6,000 psi
- Compressive Strength: 12,000 psi
- Elongation: 11%
- Application Temperature Range: 50°F to 102°F (10°C to 32°C)
- Coverage @ 250 microns (10 mils): 150 ft2/Gal (3.6 m2/L)
- Maximum Service Temperature: -4°F to 160°F (-20°C to 72°C)
- Gel Time @ 77°F (25°C): 40 Minutes (100g mixture)
- Full Cure @ 77°F (25°C): 48 Hours