Find a dealer near you:
Retail Dealer Locator
We are always expanding our distribution; however, if we don't have a dealer in your area, please call us at 1-800-333-5514.
Product Literature PDFs:
S-1 is a two-part clear penetrating epoxy sealer (C.P.E.S.). Intended for marine use, it will act as a waterproof and chemical resistant primer on a variety of substrates including wood, concrete, metal, and fiberglass.
- Simple 1:1 mix ratio
- Ready-to-use viscosity, no thinning required
- Excellent wetting properties on most surfaces
- Applies by brush, roller, or spray
- Long pot life
- Strong adhesion to most substrates with minimal surface preparation
- Non-brittle even at extremely low temperatures
- No sanding required between coats up to 24 hours
- Resistant to salt air and water, and mild acids, alkalis, chemicals and solvents (Not unleaded gasoline-proof).
Clear. We offer epoxy dispersed pigments in black, white, red, yellow, blue, brown, and green so you can make your own colored epoxy.
For health and safety information concerning this product, please
refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product. Click here for the MSDS section of
S-1 Sealer ships as hazardous and will incur additional charges when shipped via air. Ground shipments generally do not have additional hazard charges. We will contact you with the details of any additional charges before shipping your order.
Wood: Seals effectively against moisture and oxygen, helping to protect against wood rot. Ideal for yacht interiors, shelving, cabinets, and furniture.
Ferro-cement boats (reinforced concrete): Excellent moisture barrier for bulkheads and decks.
Metals: Helps to prevent oxidation and chemical exposure effects including staining and tarnish.
FRP(fiberglass): Coat polyester laminates with S-1 to provide complete moisture resistance that the fiberglass laminate alone can't provide. Use as a first sealer step in gel coat blister repair, after the blisters have been ground out.