Find a dealer near you:
Retail Dealer Locator
We are always expanding our distribution; however, if we don't have a dealer in your area, please call us at 1-800-333-5514.
Product Literature PDFs:
SB-112 is a clear, almost water white high-modulus epoxy system,
UV-resistant for maintaining longer surface gloss. Unlike many epoxy systems,
SB-112 will cure to a clear, glossy, blush-free surface.
Turbo Cure may be added speed up cures during cold weather. Use a maximum of 1 fluid ounce per quart of resin.
SB-112 is a clear, almost water white epoxy system, which is UV-resistant for maintaining longer surface gloss. Unlike many epoxy systems, SB-112 will cure to a clear, glossy, blush-free surface.
• Features a convenient 2:1 mixing ratio.
• A clear, almost water-white, solvent free epoxy system.
• UV resistant for maintaining longer surface gloss.
• Cures to a clear, glossy, blush-free surface.
SB-112 is specially formulated for use in building and repairing sail and surfboards over polystyrene cores. It can also be used for coating and composite laminating. SB-112 is unique in that polyester resins and gel coats may be bonded to it without the use of "tie-coats”. We recommend that polyester be bonded onto freshly sanded SB-112 epoxy within 48 hours of cure.
Amber. We offer epoxy dispersed pigments in black, white, red, yellow, blue, brown, and green so you can make your own colored epoxy.
For health and safety information concerning this product, please
refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product.
Click here for the MSDS section of
SB-112 hardeners ship as hazardous and will incur additional charges when shipped via air. Ground shipments generally do not have additional hazard charges. We will contact you with the details of any additional charges before shipping your order.
• Mix Ratio by Volume: 100:50
• Mix Ratio by Weight:100:44
• Total Solids: 100%
• Mixed Viscosity: 470 cps
• Minimum Application Temperature: 60°F (16°C)
• Heat Deflection Temperature:127°F (53°C)
• Tensile Strength, psi:7,800
• Tensile Elongation at Break:8%
• Flexural Strength, psi:12,000
• Flexural Modulus, psi:375,000
• Compressive Strength, psi:
• Gel Time @ 77°F (25°C): 40 Minutes (100g mixture)
• Tack Free Time Thin Film @ 77°F (25°C: 48 Hours
• Full Cure @ 77°F (25°C): 36 Hours