About the System Three Epoxy Book
Welcome to The Epoxy Book by System Three Resins, Inc.
Here you will find a wealth of information regarding the use of epoxy in boat building, wood working, rot repair and more.
If you'd prefer to read/view/print The Epoxy Book in PDF format, you'll find it at: Resource Library/Published Literature. Each section is also available for download at the bottom of each individual post.
Table of Contents
- Section I Introduction
- Section II Safety and Handling
- Section III Understanding Chemistry
- Section IV Measuring and Mixing
- Section V Boatbuilding Product Evolution
- Section VI Our Epoxy Systems
- Section VII Techniques of Epoxy Use
- Section VII A Coating with Epoxy Resin
- Section VII B Fiberglassing with Epoxy Resin
- Section VII C Modifying Epoxy with Fillers
- Section VII D Bonding with Epoxy
- Section VII E Filleting, Fairing and Molding with Epoxy Resin
- Section VIII Painting and Finishing
- Section IX Areas of Epoxy Use
- Section IX A Wooden Boat Construction
- Section IX B Wooden Boat Restoration and Repair
- Section IX C Composite Cored Construction
- Section IX D Fiberglass Boat Repair
- Section IX E Other Areas of Epoxy Use
- Section X Troubleshooting and Commonly Asked Questions
- 2018 Product Usage Estimations
All rights reserved. No part of The Epoxy Book may be reproduced by any method whatsoever without the express written permission of System Three Resins, Inc.
System Three, Quick Cure, Rot Fix, SculpWood and T-88 are registered trademarks of System Three Resins, Inc. EndRot, Phase Two, Clear Coat and SB-112 are trademarks of System Three Resins, Inc.
The information contained herein is believed to be true and accurate. Because the application of the products described in this book is beyond the control of System Three Resins, no warranty of fitness or purpose is made or implied. System Three Resins, Inc. shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages as a result of the products or applications described herein. System Three Resins, Inc.'s only liability shall be the replacement or refund of purchase price for defective materials. This warranty attaches to and becomes part of the specific warrant of gel coat blister repair in Section VIII-D.
- Tags: The Epoxy Book
- STR Staff